David and Perry talk about Perry's recent overseas trip and attendance at the World SF Convention in Chicago, and then go on to talk about their recent reading, which was almost all in the crime genre.
- Introduction (01:48)
- Perry's experience of Chicon (13:38)
- 2022 Hugo Awards (06:00)
- General News (05:22)
- Hilary Mantel (01:17)
- Peter Straub (02:22)
- Maureen Kincaid Speller (01:37)
- What We've Been Reading (56:37)
- Dead Lions by Mick Herron (07:46)
- The Maid by Nita Prose (03:29)
- C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton (05:58)
- Lying Beside You by Michael Robotham (05:06)
- Backlash by Brad Thor (08:34)
- Banjawarn by Josh Kemp (05:23)
- Mr Jelly's Business by Arthur Upfield (11:50)
- Bliss Montage by Ling Ma (07:52)
- Windup (01:24)
Click here for more info and indexes.
Many thanks to Text Publishing for the review copy of Bliss Montage.
Illustration generated by Dawn AI
"Well, old man, I will tell you news of your son. Give me your blessing; truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid long; a man’s son may, but in the end truth will out." —Shakespeare: Merchant of Venice, Act II, Scene 2
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.